Hello all

May. 26th, 2020 02:03 pm
fings: (Default)
[personal profile] fings
My family has been fortunate enough that we have been self-isolating since March 11th. I've been working from home since then.

I've poured some of my frustrations into escapism, namely D&D - there are other RPGs I like more, but D&D has the name recognition, so it's where the action is at. I'm playing in a gave on Friday evening, and I'm running two alternating games on Sunday afternoons, one for my son and his friends (a group of 9-12 year olds) and one for adults, mostly friends on FB. The kids game is a homebrew setting, the grownups game is Lost Mine of Phandalin. All are being run over Zoom, though I am also using MapTool to show maps as needed.

I'm reading a few books; one is the amusingly opinionated "A History of Heavy Metal", the other is "The Monsters Know What They Are Doing" which ties back to D&D, as it's monster tactics for various D&D monsters.

Profile

fings: (Default)
fings

July 2025

S M T W T F S
  1 2345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 02:04 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios